– Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add the dried pasta and cook to al dente. Remove the pasta and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking. Reserve 100 ml of the pasta water.
– In a large sauté pan add the diced Voodoo Bacon and cook on medium heat until crisp and brown.
– Add butter, lemon zest, chilli flakes, garlic and crabmeat. Cook this over medium heat until the garlic starts to sizzle.
– Add the pasta to the pan toss a few times. Add the pasta water and a little sea salt to taste.
– As the pasta starts to heat through add a small handful of the grated cheese. Toss a few more times.
– Divide the pasta into six bowls and top with the remainder of the cheese. Garnish with the chopped flat leaf parsley.